My good buddy Tom from http://readtomlucas.com has given me this award. I am almost speechless (and for me, that says everything! LOL) Tom, you were my first follower ever on Sunshine, and I credit you with half the enthusiasm I have for blogging! I hope my readers look you up. Thank you so much for this award!
I am supposed to pass this award on to 15 other versatile people. Tom, hope you don’t mind, but that has to wait till later…
Next, I am to list seven interesting things about myself. Well, they’re interesting to me, and hopefully they will be to you, too.
1. I was married last December 12, 2012 — the same day that Tom Lucas introduced his new book, Leather to the Corinthians to the world. From Florida to Minnesota, there was just one huge happiness party!
2. One day when I was in kindergarten, I came home from school and told my mom this fib: “Mom! Ya know what I learned in school today? The colors blue and red are best friends!” Maybe I was born with this wild imagination!
3. I was a profound sleeptalker and sleepwalker as a child. As an adult, a medication I took rendered me totally forgetful about what my actions were the night before, so I might have walked (or did other things) in my sleep, and occasionally I still talk in my sleep. Fortunately for me, the chemo side effect of insomnia has finally gone, and I don’t need any sleep aids.
4. When I was in second grade and my sister was in fifth, our class got to see her class play. But I panicked because I couldn’t see my sister on the stage. I didn’t recognize her with her stage makeup on!
5. I played “Auntie Em” in my 4th grade reading class school play of “The Wizard of Oz.”
6. As a child, I won a trip on a helicopter for a new store opening. But alas, the helicopter never showed up!
7. I am now back to a normal, 5 day a week schedule at work. I changed it because my writing career is taking off. I am blogging, reviewing books, am a professional proofreader, and hope to enter writing contests and write articles – as well as write all the books on my long list of writing projects! And I will write them all!